We're very sorry, but the page that you are looking for doesn't exist or has been moved.
The Art Life, Inc.Art and life of Robert Castagna and Ksenia Mack.
- Music by Ksenia Mack from Lost Across America CD
- Music by Ksenia Mack and Liz Cook from Lost Across America CD
Art Life Quote:
"It’s like going down this dirt road and all of a sudden it opens up and you’re on this really beautiful highway with no one else on it of course. It’s like time slows down, a change of pace as it opens up and the car moves faster. But seems slower. It’s like a soundtrack to our road trips which we started on our honeymoon."
Subscribe to receive new blogposts
- Imagination: Precursor to RealityArtist Workshop: The imagination is the artist’s tool. All other tools are secondary and rely upon technique. Imagination relies upon awareness, a sense of creativity and the idea. No two imaginations are the same. Why does this basic tool become … Continue reading → […]
- busyI’m quite busy getting ready for the open studios this weekend! […]
- Appropriating Ralph and JohnI was heading to the gallery today where my photographs from my recent exhibit are still hanging. The idea was to take them down. But this morning a scout from Ralph Lauren came in and is considering using the gallery … Continue reading → […]
- Notes from journalstraight shots like Walker, sun like Hopper, lines like Mondrian, abstract and isolating. architecture, buildings, cultural landscapes. a progression of styles and aesthetic elements finding form and color. Why I like forlorn, vacant, abandoned buildings – the edge of ruin … Continue reading → […]
- Not in the CollectionWhat would Buddha do? A few years ago I was called by the architect for the Mandarin Oriental Hotel of Boston as the hotel was soon to be open and one of the final details was art work for the … Continue reading → […]
- Imagination: Precursor to Reality
- Ksenia returns homeWindsor Journal reports: On Saturday, March, 2 Windsor native Ksenia Mack is coming to the Northwest Park, to offer an evening of music with her group, The Porch Party Mamas. It’s a home coming for Mack who told the … Continue reading → […]
- Boston guitar teacherBoston guitar teacher Ksenia Mack playing with her student Sarah Jane at a recent Guitar Summer Camp! Well, maybe it’s not summer but since these group get-togethers started in the summer the name stuck. These guitar play-alongs are a fantastic … Continue reading → […]
- Ghost Town[…]
- Clouds on Sound Cloud![…]
- Ksenia returns home